Give new life to legacy COM ports
Want to connect to COM port devices remotely using your own software or hardware product?
Select a corporate license best suited to your needs and implement our advanced port virtualization technology in your industry-specific project.
Serial to Ethernet Connector Engine Right Inside Your App
SDK License permits you to embed Serial to Ethernet Connector into your own software or hardware products.
SDK license grants you the right for unlimited redistribution of Serial to Ethernet Connector as an integral part of your software. SDK license is royalty-free one-time purchase.
Eltima Software is able to create a custom version of Serial to Ethernet Connector specifically for your needs. Email us for details.
SDK package contents
Source Code License
Ordering Source Code license for Serial to Ethernet Connector you receive all extensively commented programming source code (GUI sources are not included). Our leading developers will help you implement Source codes and understand the advanced part of the product.
Read our Source Code license terms and conditions
If you know the certain number of computers to be equipped with Serial to Ethernet Connector you may consider obtaining Site License. The advantage of Site Licensing comparing to multiple Single licenses is one license key for all company computers.
- Cost efficiency. You offer an all-in-one product that relieves your customers from the need to buy any additional equipment or software.
- A unique feature set. Enhanced with the advanced remote access functionality, your hardware or software solution becomes even more versatile and effective.
- Technological flexibility. Your customers get the much-desired flexibility in improving their technological, laboratory, or industrial processes.
Wireless connections to corporate equipment
In addition to eliminating tons of wires running all over the place, with the port virtualization technology you get the ability to monitor and manage all of your bulky industrial equipment remotely from a single workstation.
Full-cycle development and customization
- We research, plan, develop and assure the quality of our solutions.
- We maintain, support, and assist with the project integration.